• Water supplies are available at all berths
• Toilets, showers and laundry is located at the Harbour Office, Custom House Quay
• Electricity is available at most berths
• Wireless Broadband facilities: 2mb wireless broadband is available. Simply open your browser and you will automatically be redirected to the logon screen. For support, availability and prices please contact www.harbourzonenetworks.co.uk
• Slipway for launching/retrieval of vessels (charges apply)
Weymouth welcomes disabled sailors, we do not have dedicated accessible facilities but if we are given prior warning of an arrival we will make our best endeavours to make shore side access possible. There are various ramps around the harbour which will provide sensible wheelchair access, however these ramps can become steep at low water spring tides when it may become prudent to have two persons attending the wheelchair. The berthing office is currently on the first floor, however it is anticipated that we will be moving to the ground floor in the future and at the same time renovations to the shower and toilets will result in much improved facilities.
Waste and Recycling
Regulations regarding the disposal of waste are ever more stringent. It is a serious offence to discharge oil and or refuse into the harbour or at sea. Household waste should be placed into the rollabins provided. Recycling bins are available, so please use these facilities. The berthing office will arrange collection and disposal of batteries and oil, please do not place these in or alongside the rollabins.
• Diesel fuel: is available from the fuelling jetty or from mobile road tankers
• Petrol: is not available in the harbour. The nearest petrol station is approximately a 15 minute walk