Suggested pages to link to from your website:
- Where to stay
- Events & Festivals
- Eating out
- Download 2013 Weymouth & Portland Holiday Brochure
- Download your foldable 2013 events listing - coming soon, will also be available from Weymouth Tourist Information Centre.
- Download the 2013 Weymouth and Portland Holiday Guide.
- Download the Weymouth Harbour Guide.
- Download images from our Image library to use in your promotional material.
- Access to footage you can use to produce your own short films for your web site.
Economic & Tourism Development Strategy 2010-2015: Click here to download.
Events & Festivals Policies and Procedures: Click here.
Below are useful websites and contacts for tourism businesses in Weymouth and Portland.
There are only 2 agencies that inspect accommodation, to work with WPBC you need to be inspected by at least one agency and clearly display your awarded star grading
Weymouth Tourist Information Centre provides a comprehensive, independent and unbiased Accommodation Service. This unrivalled service is only available to AA or Visit Britain inspected guest houses, hotel's or self catering properties. Once you have applied for inspection, or if you have already been inspected, you can then register with the TIC Accommodation Service.
If you wish to find out more information or register with the Accommodation Service please contact Weymouth TIC on 01305 785747 or click here.
Click here for information from Visit Britain and the "Easy Does it" guide. The 12 page brochure breaks down the visitor journey into six stages to help tourism businesses meet their guests' expectations.
Visit www.climateprepared.com to access a practical and interactive toolkit, which highlights examples of how your business might be affected, practical actions that you can take, and where to go for further information and support.