Click here to view maps
Set Down Point
1) Weymouth Pavilion Theatre, DT4 8ED.
2) One dedicated set down/pick up available along Weymouth Esplanade near Alexandra Gardens opposite Fairhaven Hotel, in the heart of the town, DT4 8DH.
3) One dedicated set down/pick up point outside Prince Regent Hotel on the Esplanade, DT4 7NR
Coach Park address
1) Lodmoor Country Park, DT4 7SX – One and a half miles from Weymouth Town Centre, locked between the hours of midnight and 7am, although 24 hour parking tickets may be purchased – toilets and refreshments available all year.
Portland, 7 miles from Town Centre:
2) Chesil Beach, DT4 9XE - toilets available all year.
3) Masonic at Victoria Square - toilets and refreshments available all year, DT5 1AL.
4) Portland Bill - toilets and refreshments available all year, DT5 2JT.
Weymouth: Thursday (seasonal), DT4 7TZ
Portland: Tuesday (summer only), DT5 2EN
Farmers’ Market: every second Sunday of the month – Westham Bridge, Weymouth, DT4 8NS
Nestled between the beach and harbour, Weymouth’s town centre has a range of shopping opportunities from high street stores to specialist shops, with an array of quaint cafes, seafood restaurants, traditional fish & chips, alfresco and fine dining.
Points of Interest
Safe, sandy award winning beach with level promenade, award winning parks and gardens, Weymouth Sea Life Tower, Bennett’s Water Gardens, Portland Museum, Freeform Studio Glass, RSPB reserves, Weymouth Sea Life Park, Pirate Adventure Golf, Land Train, Nothe Fort, Portland Castle, Tout Quarry Sculpture Park, Portland Bill Lighthouse, art galleries, guided tours, boat trips, Pavilion Theatre, cinema, 10-pin bowling, bingo, dances, walks along the Jurassic Coast, cycle hire, watersports, angling, golf and all year round events, even on Christmas Day!
Weymouth has a newly regenerated Georgian seafront: new atmospheric lighting, tropical palm trees, improved outdoor seating areas, new alfresco dining on Weymouth Beach and an improved premises for our resident world class sand modeller.